water! drinking it!

Hello everyone!

I hope this fine Friday is treating you well, and that those of you on Hoth (so, Boston) are currently staying warm.


thanks theverybesttop10.com
I've recently experienced an unprecedented burst of motivation, and I'm going to tell you about it! It has to do with water:
thanks www.free-picture.net
As you may recall, I get kidney stones from time to time for reasons largely unknown to me. In an effort to make that not happen, I am supposed to drink 80 ounces of water per day. I used to be really good at this. 

Since graduating from vet school, I've been, um, terrible at it. I think this is probably because I spent most of my rotating internship scurrying around a large hospital as quickly as possible for ~16-18 hours at a time. 
My newly acquired water-drinking laziness has persisted during my oncology internship, despite a comparatively easier schedule and an ample amount of time spent sitting in rounds. Since I can feel my kidneys silently judging me, it is most definitely time to step-up my hydration game.


thanks quickmeme.com

It's been three days. I'll let you know how this goes!