HOLY BUCKETS:

I GRADUATED!

Yes.

I am ever so excited. Now I am hurriedly packing everything in my apartment, discovering large numbers of dust bunnies, and preparing to move/start my internship. Um, what?

Everything is happening so quickly, but I haven't enormously panicked yet.

There have been some small panics:

1. While packing the kitchen, I discovered that all of my drinking glasses are now Mason jars, and Mason jars in large quantities are heavy. Now I have too many heavy, fragile, kitchen boxes.  Balls.

2. OH HEY I guess I should send in my now-finalized transcript to the licensing board so I can be licensed in my new state! That's important!

3. A group of industrious ants has been slowly devouring a lone, forgotten horse treat in the bottom of a basket on my dresser.

4. There are SO MANY SPIDERS in the loft. I am viscerally afraid of spiders.

This Autostraddle Guide to Moving has been enormously helpful.  Oh, moving. One day I may be skilled at moving. That day is not today!