Paleo challenge day 6!

I'm still at it, though I feel more and more like a rabbit as the days go by.
I feel very clean and hydrated. This is good!

I've mostly been eating greenies, salads, eggs, fruit, sweet potato chips, and things made of coconut.

Here is my favorite sweet potato chip recipe. The chips are not so much "chips" as they are "squishy slices", but that might be able to be fixed with some alterations to cooking time and temperature. However, I like them as they are:

Ingredients/supplies:
Oven (or a toaster oven)
Knife
Cutting board
Oil (I used olive)
Salt
Pepper
Chili powder
Cumin
Sweet potatoes

Directions:

1. Wash the sweet potatoes.

2. Slice them transversely (so you get round slices) as thin as you can without cutting yourself. Try to make the slices of vaguely uniform thickness. Don't worry if this plan doesn't work out that well.

3. Oil a cookie sheet or something like it.

4. Arrange the sweet potato slices on the cookie sheet. Drizzle them lightly with oil.

5. Liberally sprinkle them with salt, pepper, chili powder and cumin.

6. Bake at 400 degrees for ten minutes or until easily pierced with a fork.

7. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM (after they cool, of course).