so, reading the treatment sheet is good:

(Technician pokes her head into rounds)

Technician: "Hey Alacrity, can I have the fentanyl and lidocaine so I can start setting up your patient's CRIs while you finish rounds?"

Alacrity: "Oh thank you! That would be awesome. I would like the CRIs diluted in saline please, but I wrote recipes on the treatment sheet. If it's confusing, just leave it for me and I'll set them up in a few minutes."

Tech: "Okay, will do."

A few minutes later, in ICU:

Tech: "Why are you giving this dog so much fentanyl?"

Alacrity: "I'm not-wait, is that straight fentanyl in the syringe?"

Tech: "Yes, that's how we do fentanyl CRIs."

Alacrity: "It's supposed to be diluted in saline! Did you read the recipe that I told you about on the treatment sheet?"

Tech: "No."

Alacrity:
thanks memegenerator.net